“If you’re looking for Weird Western Werewolf action, High Moon has got you covered.”
Bounty hunter Matthew Macgregor rides into Blest, Texas. Drought and famine has hit the community hard. The temperature keeps rising, but at night, there’s something unnatural roaming and killing the townspeople. Something evil, relentless, and extremely dangerous.
Once a Pinkerton agent, Macgregor can’t help but to dig deeper into the town’s darkest secrets. But will be be able to keep his own secret past, filled with the occult and supernatural occurrences, from the townspeople?
Why We’re Excited About This Book:
If you’re looking for Weird Western Werewolf action, High Moon has got you covered. Originally a webcomic from DC imprint Zuda, High Moon debuted in 2007 and ran through 2009. Written by David Gallaher with art by Steve Ellis, the comic was nominated for Harvey Awards for Best New Series and Best Online Work, winning the latter award in 2009. This new graphic novel collection was recently picked up by Super Genius, and is available for pre-order at Amazon right now. High Moon, Vol. 1: Bullet Holes and Bite Marks releases October 31, 2007.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey