So, it’s finally here – the eagerly anticipated launch of award-winning eco-horror author, Joseph D’Lacey’s new take on the vampire genre, Blood Fugue.
Join us at Blackwell’s Charing Cross for a night of horror curated by the horror enigma, Jasper Bark. This free event kicks-off at 6PM and will run until 8PM. There’s free blood fudge at the event, too; what’s not to love?
For those unfamiliar with the Charing Cross area here is the full address for Blackwell’s:
100 Charing Cross Road
Nearby tube stations include: Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus.
Whilst we can accommodate walk-ins it is preferred that you email so we know exactly how many people to expect and how to set the room out for this evening’s event.
A special thanks to Den Patrick, Amelia at Blackwell’s and everyone else who has made tonight possible.
See you at 6PM.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey