Last month we announced the fifth chapbook in the This Is Horror chapbook series and now it’s time to announce number six. We are absolutely delighted to announce The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones as the sixth chapbook in the series. Having won Novel of the Year for The Last Final Girl in 2012 we are incredibly excited about unleashing terrifying chiller The Elvis Room into the world. Pre-order details for both The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones and Chalk by Pat Cadigan will be made available soon. In the meantime please (re)subscribe to the chapbook series here to guarantee your copy of The Elvis Room. As always the print run will be strictly limited so subscribe to the series to avoid disappointment. For now, check out the cover art from Pye Parr and the blurb below.
What if you weren’t looking for evidence of the supernatural, but found it all the same? A true research scientist can either hide that evidence or tell the world. Either way it’s going to haunt you. Either way your life is never going to be same.
Find out what’s always on the other side of the door.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey