Well, here we are. This is a milestone of sorts, as you’re reading the twelfth instalment of my column, Horror of Babylon. Which, of course, marks one year of bloodshed & mayhem featured exclusively here at This Is Horror. A more gracious web host, I can’t imagine. I remember discussing the idea of such a thing with editor Michael Wilson, roughly in the spring of ’11, before TIH became the monster it’s so quickly revealed itself to be. Soon, in fact, I fully expect it to break free from whatever office currently houses it and rampage across the countryside, wreaking havoc, kicking ass and taking names…or lives…
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.