- Dead by Daylight Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Eight Genius, Overlooked Moments in Classic Horror Movies
- Why Hellraiser II is a Surrealist Nightmare
- Director Andy Muschietti Talks R-Rated IT
- Alien Punch Fountain
Multiplayer slasher game Dead By Daylight is giving fans the chance to immerse themselves in the world of Haddonfield’s least favourite son In August. Check out the details here.
They say that the devil is in the details, so here are eight moments in horror films that you may have overlooked, but which are each moments of pure genius..
Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer takes a look back at the second Hellraiser instalment.
Andy Muschietti, director of the upcoming remake of Stephen King’s IT, talks about being able to go to the darker places of the story that the TV series couldn’t.
Do you ever worry about what you’re going to use to serve punch to your guests when they come over for a horror film marathon? Worry no more.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey