- Fifteen Things You Didn’t Know About King Kong
- Interview With E A Black
- The Man Who Was Godzilla
- Seven Dracula Adaptations That Reimagine The Story
- 8 Remakes Worth A Second Viewing
With a new Kong film in cinemas soon, Screen Rant offers up fifteen things that you might not know about cinema’s most famous simian.
The Ginger Nuts of Horror talks to author E A Black about her body of work.
Dread Central talks to Haruo Nakajima, the man who was in the Gozilla suit in the 1954 classic.
A good story can be approached from numerous angles to give it a fresh spin, and Dracula is no exception. Here are seven adaptations that take the story in different directions.
Remakes of classic horror films often get pilloried even before they’ve been released, but Bloody Disgusting’s Nat Brehmer suggests eight that might be worth revisiting.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd. What have got to lose? I guess, nothing really, you could unsubscribe any time. I mean, technically you could just grab the free eBook and run. That'd be it. Easy. But don't do that. Stick around. You might like it here.