- How To Revive The Slasher Genre
- Pieces Of A Horror Writer
- Interview With Author Rena Mason
- Why Pet Sematary Still Doesn’t Get The Respect It Deserves
- Top Ten Horror Movie Schizophrenics
With the latest Friday 13th reboot cancelled, is the slasher film dead? Bloody Disgusting’s Zachary Paul offers his thoughts on how to revive the genre.
Every wonder why some writers choose to go down the dark and disturbing path? Author Lucas Penderson tells us about his journey to becoming a horror writer.
Continuing their Women In Horror Month interviews, the Horror Writers Association sits down with Bram Stoker Award winner Rena Mason.
Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer makes the case for Stephen King’s overlooked Pet Sematary to be given the recognition he believes it deserves.
With Split riding high at the box office, Arrow In The head’s Jake Dee offers up ten of the best horror film schizophrenics.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd. What have got to lose? I guess, nothing really, you could unsubscribe any time. I mean, technically you could just grab the free eBook and run. That'd be it. Easy. But don't do that. Stick around. You might like it here.