- Why The Shining Deserves Another Adaptation
- Where Alien Covenant’s Box Office Leaves The Franchise
- Favourite Horror Performances According To You, The Audience
- Sandbox Hopping With Philip Fracassi
- Artist Turns Horror Villains Into Disney Princesses
With the remake of Stephen King’s IT on the horizon, Bloody Disgusting’s Mike Fugere puts the case forward for a third crack at The Shining.
With box office being the biggest factor in the longevity of a film series these days, Den of Geek’s Ryan Lamble looks at where this leaves the Alien franchise.
Dread Central’s Jonathan Barkan asked readers for their favourite horror performances. See if their responses (of which there were many) agree with yours.
Ginger Nuts Of Horror’s John Boden talks to author Phillip Fracassi about his new book and the challenges of writing in several different areas of the field.
Every wondered what Pennywise would look like a Disney princess? Nope, us neither, but now we’ve seen this it’s strangely fascinating.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.