- The Fifty
- Stephen King Week: The ballad of Richard Bachman, alter ego of Stephen King
- The Top 10 Horror Stories
- Three Elements That Make Good Horror Games
If you want more useful links like the must read horror articles we highlight every week, then please follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
Joe Hill’s top 50 favourite books on his website Joe Hill Fiction.
An article exploring Stephen King’s alter ego, Richard Bachman, from Insatiable Book Sluts.
A top ten list of horror stories chosen by Stephen Jones, author and one of the most respected editor’s in horror with more than one hundred horror and fantasy books. This article is from Publishers Weekly.
Rant Gaming has put together an article putting forward a case for the three elements needed to make a good video game.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey