The Outer Dark Quarantine Reading series continues with WC Dunlap and Craig Laurance Gidney (0:36:25). WC Dunlap reads from her story ‘Salt Water to Wine’ (0:11:51), available now via the Eyedolon Patreon here and also in Whether Change: The Revolution Will Be Weird (Broken Eye Books, 2021) , and Craig Laurance Gidney reads from Fur and Gold: a Variation (0:43:12), a different take on a famous fairy tale available as an eBook on multiple platforms ( Amazon). Plus they begin by sharing their experiences with lockdown living in northern New Jersey and Washington, D.C., and end with their publishing news and their own quarantine reading and streaming recommendations. Be sure to scroll down to Additional Links for order links and more. These segments were recorded on Tues. May 5 and Wed. May 6, 2021.
If you’re looking to treat yourself to Something Weird, visit our new STORE at theouterdark.org to purchase T-shirts, tote bags, mugs, and coasters with The Outer Dark logo designed by Nick Gucker. All proceeds fund the podcast and future The Outer Dark Symposia.
Please subscribe to The Outer Dark podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to The Outer Dark via Spotify
Listen to The Outer Dark via iTunes
Subscribe via Blubrry
Listen via Stitcher
Underworld (2003, trailer)
Co-Host, News from The Weird: Justin Steele
Co-Host, Reviews from The Weird: Gordon B. White
Symposium Assistant Director: Melanie Crew
Symposium Programming Coordinator: Jess Lewis
Symposium Logistics: Melissa Eisner
Logo Design: Nick “The Hat” Gucker
Music: Michael Griffin
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey