The Outer Dark Quarantine Reading series continues with J.S. Breukelaar and Nathan Carson (0:45:15). J.S. Breukelaar reads an excerpt from her upcoming novel The Bridge coming in June 2021 from Meerkat Press(0:17:30), and Nathan Carson reads two flash fiction works ‘The Goat Pile’, in Lost Contact, forthcoming from Perpetual Motion Machine (0:53:20) and ‘King C’ which appeared in Forbidden Futures #2 (1:00:17). Plus they start by sharing their experiences with lockdown living in Sidney, Australia, and Portland, Oregon, and end with their publishing news and their own quarantine reading recommendations. Be sure to scroll down to Additional Links for order links and more. These segments were recorded on Sat. April 10 and Sun. April 11.
If you’re looking to treat yourself to Something Weird, visit our new STORE at theouterdark.org to purchase T-shirts, tote bags, mugs, and coasters with The Outer Dark logo designed by Nick Gucker. All proceeds fund the podcast and future The Outer Dark Symposia.
Please subscribe to The Outer Dark podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to The Outer Dark via Spotify
Listen to The Outer Dark via iTunes
Subscribe via Blubrry
Listen via Stitcher
Co-Host, News from The Weird: Justin Steele
Co-Host, Reviews from The Weird: Gordon B. White
Symposium Assistant Director: Melanie Crew
Symposium Programming Coordinator: Jess Lewis
Symposium Logistics: Melissa Eisner
Logo Design: Nick “The Hat” Gucker
Music: Michael Griffin
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey