In this podcast Sonora Taylor talks about horror misconceptions, film, being kind to yourself, and much more.
About Sonora Taylor
Sonora Taylor is the award-winning author of Little Paranoias: Stories, Without Condition, The Crow’s Gift and Other Tales, Please Give, and Wither and Other Stories. Her short stories have been published by Camden Park Press, Burial Day Press, Cemetery Gates Media, Tales to Terrify, Sirens Call Publications, and others. Her latest book, Seeing Things, is now available on Amazon. She lives in Arlington, Virginia, with her husband.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Malinae by Josh Schlossberg
Find Malinae in paperback, hardcover, e-book, or audiobook online or at a bookstore near you.
Cocksucker by Lucas Milliron