In this podcast Kev Harrison talks about Below, his fear of horses, the importance of travel, and much more.
About Kev Harrison
Kev Harrison is a writer of dark fiction and English language teacher from England, living and working in Lisbon, Portugal. He is the author of the novellas The Balance and Below and the short story collection Paths Best Left Untrodden.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on Apple Podcasts
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Haunted: Perron Manor by Lee Mountford
Haunted: Perron Manor is Book 1 in the Haunted series, which continues with Haunted: Devil’s Door. Available now in paperback, eBook, and audiobook.
Dracula’s Death, the 1921 Hungarian silent film was the first motion picture to ever depict Count Dracula. While the film itself is lost, a prose adaptation has survived. Strangers From Nowhere is proud to present an illustrated English translation of Dracula’s Death, available in ebook and paperback on Amazon, and as a numbered and signed hardcover edition at strangersfromnowhere.com.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey