In this podcast Eden Royce talks about Spooklights, young adult vs. middle-grade fiction, writing two novels at once, and much more.
About Eden Royce
Eden Royce is from Charleston, South Carolina and is a member of the Gullah-Geechee nation. Her work has appeared in various print and online publications and she is the recipient of the Speculative Literature Foundation’s Diverse Worlds grant. Her debut MG Southern Gothic own voices novel, Root Magic, is out now from Walden Pond Press/HarperCollins.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on Apple Podcasts
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Haunted: Perron Manor by Lee Mountford
Haunted: Perron Manor is Book 1 in the Haunted series, which continues with Haunted: Devil’s Door. Available now in paperback, eBook, and audiobook.
Bayou Whispers by R.B. Wood
The worlds of voodoo and the supernatural clash with the modern world in R.B. Wood’s Bayou Whispers, out now from Crystal Lake Publishing in paperback and Kindle. Steeped in New Orleans flavor and dark magic, Bayou Whispers follows the journey of a Katrina survivor returning to New Orleans to save a friend from an unholy alliance with an ancient Haitian god.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey