In this podcast Gemma Amor talks about Calling Darkness, haunted pubs, being kind to yourself, and much more.
About Gemma Amor
Gemma Amor is the Bram Stoker Award-nominated author of Dear Laura, Cruel Works of Nature, Till The Score is Paid, and White Pines. She is also a podcaster, illustrator and voice actor, and is based in Bristol, in the U.K.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
They’re Watching by Michael David Wilson and Bob Pastorella
From the hosts of This Is Horror Podcast comes a dark thriller of obsession, paranoia, and voyeurism.
After relocating to a small coastal town, Brian discovers a hole that gazes into his neighbour’s bedroom. Every night she dances and he peeps. Same song, same time, same wild and mesmerising dance. But soon Brian suspects he’s not the only one watching and she’s not the only one being watched.
They’re Watching is The Wicker Man meets Body Double with a splash of Suspiria.
Buy They’re Watching in paperback right now.
Five authors of strange fiction, Roland Blackburn, Jo Quenell, Katy Michelle Quinn, Joanna Koch, and Sam Richard each bring you their own unique vision of the macabre and the glorious violently colliding. From full-on hardcore horror to decadently surreal nightmares, and noir-fueled psychosis, to an eerie meditation on grief, and familial quiet horror, Beautiful/Grotesque guides us through the murky waters where the monstrous and the breathtaking meet. Available now at weirdpunkbooks.com, Amazon, B&N, Bookshop, and so on.
Sponsor background music by Myuu.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey