In this podcast Paul Tremblay talks about writing tips for teachers, great editors, release time excitement, and much more.
About Paul Tremblay
Paul Tremblay has won the Bram Stoker, British Fantasy, and This Is Horror awards and is the author of Survivor Song, Growing Things, The Cabin at the End of the World, Disappearance at Devil’s Rock, A Head Full of Ghosts, and the crime novels The Little Sleep and No Sleep Till Wonderland.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
The Girl in the Video by Michael David Wilson, narrated by RJ Bayley
The Bleed by David Moody, Mark Tufo, and Chris Philbrook
THE BLEED: RUPTURE was released on July 14 as a paperback, eBook, and audiobook exclusive from Audible.