In this podcast Sadie Hartmann ‘Mother Horror’ talks about Night Worms, conventions, reviewing books, and much more.
About Sadie Hartmann
Sadie Hartmann is the co-owner of Night Worms, a Bookstagram influencer, and a freelance writer for esteemed horror publications such as Cemetery Dance, Fangoria, and Scream Magazine.
- [03:00] What is Night Worms and how did it come about?
- [12:55] Miscreations
- [22:40] Conventions in America
- [29:55] Joe Mynhardt, via Patreon, asks what a normal day is like for Mother Horror
- [32:40] Social media
- [34:00] Patreon
- [39:55] Alex Gray, via Patreon, asks what Sadie looks for in a book when reviewing it
- [43:50] Jessica McHugh, via Patreon, asks what Sadie’s favourite horror subgenre is
- [46:05] Patrick Barbe, via Patreon, ask about the most effective promotion strategies
- [48:25] Rob Smith, via Patreon, asks how to decide which books and authors to read first
- [51:30] Connect with Sadie
- [52:00] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford
Read or listen to The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford right now.