In this podcast Sadie Hartmann ‘Mother Horror’ talks about Night Worms, conventions, reviewing books, and much more.
About Sadie Hartmann
Sadie Hartmann is the co-owner of Night Worms, a Bookstagram influencer, and a freelance writer for esteemed horror publications such as Cemetery Dance, Fangoria, and Scream Magazine.
- [03:00] What is Night Worms and how did it come about?
- [12:55] Miscreations
- [22:40] Conventions in America
- [29:55] Joe Mynhardt, via Patreon, asks what a normal day is like for Mother Horror
- [32:40] Social media
- [34:00] Patreon
- [39:55] Alex Gray, via Patreon, asks what Sadie looks for in a book when reviewing it
- [43:50] Jessica McHugh, via Patreon, asks what Sadie’s favourite horror subgenre is
- [46:05] Patrick Barbe, via Patreon, ask about the most effective promotion strategies
- [48:25] Rob Smith, via Patreon, asks how to decide which books and authors to read first
- [51:30] Connect with Sadie
- [52:00] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford
Read or listen to The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford right now.
Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley, narrated by RJ Bayley
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey