In this podcast Sadie Hartmann ‘Mother Horror’ talks about bookstagram, movie triggers, social media, and much more.
About Sadie Hartmann
Sadie Hartmann is the co-owner of Night Worms, a Bookstagram influencer, and a freelance writer for esteemed horror publications such as Cemetery Dance, Fangoria, and Scream Magazine.
- [03:10] Conversation start/Sadie’s initial interest in horror
- [13:30] Those outside of horror reacting to horror
- [17:40] Movies
- [22:40] Movie triggers
- [24:25] Brain cleansers after horror movies
- [25:20] Life lessons learned growing up
- [37:00] Sadie’s work within horror
- [47:30] Bookstagram talk
- [53:30] Sadie recommends a very important book …
- [54:30] Instagram rules and ways of operating
- [59:20] Following people on Instagram
- [01:07:00] Social media, cancel culture, conflict
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford
Read or listen to The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford right now.
The Sinister Horror Company
The Sinister Horror Company has a simple mission: to write, publish and launch innovative and exciting genre fiction.