In this podcast David Moody talks about Chokehold, The Bleed, The Last Big Thing, and much more.
About David Moody
David Moody first self-published Hater in 2006, and without an agent, succeeded in selling the film rights for the novel to Mark Johnson (producer, Breaking Bad) and Guillermo Del Toro (director, The Shape of Water, Pan’s Labyrinth). His seminal zombie novel Autumn was made into an (admittedly terrible) movie starring Dexter Fletcher and David Carradine. Moody has an unhealthy fascination with the end of the world and writes books about ordinary folks going through absolute hell.
- [02:30] Chokehold and the second Hater trilogy. Is this really the end of Hater?
- [16:00] Finishing Hater and returning to Autumn
- [35:15] The Bleed
- [46:15] The Last Big Thing
- [58:50] Turning 50
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed