In this podcast we talk to Danger Slater about the Guinness Book of World Records, Kurt Vonnegut, being the world’s most flammable writer, and much more.
About Danger Slater
Danger Slater is the world’s most flammable writer! He is the Wonderland Award-winning author of I Will Rot Without You, Puppet Skin, and He Digs A Hole.
- [03:10] The Guinness Book of World Records
- [06:20] Weirdest and most bizarre records
- [14:10] The pursuit of celebrity for the sake of it
- [16:35] World’s most flammable writer
- [18:25] Early life lessons
- [22:25] Reading Kurt Vonnegut
- [27:40] Music and bands
- [31:10] Matching the music to the scene whilst writing
- [35:05] An exclusive about MDW’s sleeping habits
- [37:20] First experiences writing
- [46:30] Recent discoveries that have made Danger a better writer and artist
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
I’m Not Even Supposed to Be Here Today by Brian Asman
Pick up the brand new Brian Asman book, I’m Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today.
Night Creepers by David Irons
Seven strangers are asked to attend the funeral and will reading of the affluent Gregory Blitzer, a man who the attendees’ only thing in common is the mutual hatred they had for him in life.
While at the funerals remote church setting, they soon find themselves trapped inside, unable to escape. Forced to open Gregory’s coffin, they find no body inside, only a ragged torn out hole leading to the catacombs beneath the graveyard.
Something has been living underground, something that’s been spawning.
Something that’s… hungry.
Night Creepers: You are what they eat.