In this podcast Brian Kirk talks about We Are Monsters, psychedelics, coping with anxiety, and much more.
Brian Kirk is an author of dark thrillers and psychological suspense. His debut novel, We Are Monsters, was nominated for a Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a First Novel. His latest novel is Will Haunt You, though unlike most novels you don’t read it, it reads you. And his short fiction has been published in many notable magazines and award-winning anthologies, including Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories and Behold! Oddities, Curiosities, and Undefinable Wonders.
- [02:00] Early life lessons growing up
- [23:45] We Are Monsters / our own brain turning against us
- [39:25] Psychedelics
- [53:25] Coping with anxiety and negative thought loops
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.