In this podcast Joe Mynhardt talks about Crystal Lake 2.0, starting a small press, novellas, and much more.
About Joe Mynhardt
Joe Mynhardt is a South African horror writer and the owner and operator of Crystal Lake Publishing.
- [02:15] Jasper Bark
- [09:05] Crystal Lake 2.0
- [14:10] Exclusive imprint announcement
- [20:55] Making things profitable
- [27:05] Darryl Foster, via Patreon, asks about the novella division and the popularity of the novella product
- [33:05] Kev Harrison and Traci Kenworth, via Patreon, ask about the kids’ imprint
- [37:30] Thomas Joyce, via Patreon, asks what makes Crystal Lake Publishing tick
- [48:05] Ross Byers, via Patreon, asks about doing something differently when starting out
- [54:45] Ross Byers, via Patreon, asks about pitfalls to avoid when starting a small press
- [01:00:55] Favourite novella of all-time
- [01:03:10] Advice to eighteen-year-old self
- [01:06:35] Connect with Joe
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
The Mark by Lee Mountford
If you like mysterious depraved forces, tales of the occult, and stories that will have you looking under the bed, then you’ll love Lee Mountford’s gripping tale!
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.