In this podcast C.V. Hunt talks about Ritualistic Human Sacrifice, Cockblock, Grindhouse Press, and much more.
About C.V. Hunt
C.V. Hunt lives in Dayton, Ohio. She is the owner of Grindhouse Press and writes unpopular fiction in her spare time. Find out more at her website: www.authorcvhunt.com.
- [04:00] Part two Book titles
- [12:00] Ritualistic Human Sacrifice
- [20:10] Cockblock
- [40:00] Thomas Joyce, via Patreon, asks about the inspiration and style of Grindhouse Press
- [42:50] Popular misconceptions about grindhouse
- [45:20] Novella/short novel ripe for horror
- [49:00] Delivering stories in different mediums
- [58:30] Traci Kenworth, via Patreon, asks about journals/idea jars for stories
- [01:06:45] Writing process
- [01:15:00] What C.V. looks for in a story as an editor/publisher
- [01:19:30] Connect with CV
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6824395/height-orig/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/height/90″ height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”custom”]
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey