In this podcast Paul Michael Anderson talks about Bones are Made to be Broken, Harlan Ellison, Short Story Notes, and much more.
About Paul Michael Anderson
- [03:00] Conversation start/Bones are Made to be Broken
- [11:00] Short story notes and collections
- [22:30] Rejection
- [32:00] Harlan Ellison
- [51:40] Nick Mamatas
- [56:05] Connect with Paul
- [58:10] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
- Paul Michael Anderson fiction
- Don’t Let Harlan Ellison Hear This: Portrait of the pulp writer as an old man
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.
This Is Horror Podcast Patreon
Support the This Is Horror Podcast over on Patreon and get a variety of benefits including early bird access to all of our episodes, submit questions for guests, and our exclusive Patrons-Only Q&A Sessions.