In this podcast Alasdair Stuart talks about Pseudopod, audio stories, comics, and much more.
About Alasdair Stuart
Alasdair Stuart is the owner of Escape Artists, Inc., as well as host of PseudoPod and co-host of Escape Pod. His work has appeared in the Guardian, How It Works, the Fortean Times, Sci Fi Now, and Neo.
- [03:45] Interview start/first experiences with story
- [11:05] Hellblazer stocked with children’s comics
- [14:00] Interacting with audio stories
- [19:10] Starting out with Pseudopod
- [26:30] Lessons learnt from podcasting and what would do differently if starting out now
- [34:00] Fiction podcast of the year
- [41:30] Future goals for Pseudopod and Escape Artists
- [52:20] Long form story podcasts
EXTREME Summer of Podcasting
From June–August we’re having an EXTREME Summer of Podcasting. How extreme? You decide. For every $10 or 2 patrons that pledge to the This Is Horror Podcast Patreon in April we’ll record an extra episode. The gates opened at 81 patrons and $515.
When you pledge to the podcast you get early bird access to all our episodes, the ability to ask the guest a question, and you keep the show alive. So pledge today and get ready for an EXTREME Summer. The This Is Horror Podcast—Podcasting just got EXTREME*.
*Please read the final two lines in the voice of Bob Pastorella … you know, like when he says, “Tanis—it’s television … for your ears.”