In this podcast Tim Lebbon talks about his new novel The Family Man, adaptations, endurance sports and much more.
About Tim Lebbon
Tim Lebbon is the New York Times bestselling author of the movie novelizations of 30 Days of Night and The Cabin in the Woods. He has also written many critically acclaimed horror and dark fantasy novels. Tim has won three British Fantasy Awards, a Bram Stoker Award, a Shocker, a Tombstone and been a finalist for the International Horror Guild and World Fantasy Awards.
- [03:40] Interview start/first experiences with story
- [10:30] Writing full-time, motivators and challenges
- [14:10] Writing adaptations
- [18:30] Alien Out of The Shadows Audible Original Drama
- [23:50] Writing adaptations about established characters and worlds
- [30:00] The Family Man
- [34:40] T.J. Lebbon
- [38:00] Writing thriller vs. supernatural horror story
- [44:00] Endurance sports and physical health
- [48:30] Time off from writing
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
ResourcesBuy Tim Lebbon fiction
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.