In this podcast This Is Horror present an audio recording of the short story ‘To Watch Is Madness’, written and narrated by Bob Pastorella.
About Bob Pastorella
Bob Pastorella lives in Southeast Texas. He’s the author of ‘To Watch Is Madness’, and has been featured in The Booked. Anthology, Warmed & Bound: A Velvet Anthology, and In Search of A City: Los Angeles In 1000 Words. A staff writer for ManArchy Magazine, Bob’s short fiction has appeared in numerous publications. Bob is currently writing a horror/crime novel.
- [00:11] ‘To Watch Is Madness’ by Bob Pastorella
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Sponsors & Affiliates
This Is Horror Books
FREE This Is Horror Titles on Kindle!
If you have Kindle Unlimited pick up the following eBooks free for a limited time:
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley – 25 February 2015 (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey – 7 March 2015 (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones – 27 March 2015 (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
The Best Way To Support The Podcast?
Buy More This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
You can now pick up Pat Cadigan’s award-nominated Chalk on Amazon Kindle.
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3378088/height-orig/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/height/90″ height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”custom”]
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey