Next month sees the release of one of the more outrageous British horror films of recent times. Unleashed into cinemas on 27 April, Strippers vs Werewolves promises to be fun for fans of both lupine horror and scantily clad, gorgeous women.
Starring a host of familiar British names, Strippers vs Werewolves takes actors from the soaps and places in them in situations you will have never imagined. The film stars Ali Bastian (Hollyoaks), Adele Silva (Emmerdale) and Martin Kemp (Eastenders) as part of a cast that also includes horror icon Robert Englund and glamour model Lucy Pinder.
The plot centres on a strip club where a werewolf attacks a stripper and is killed in self-defence. Unfortunately for the strippers the dead wolf was a member a vicious gang of wolves who then demand revenge. To make matters more complicated, the lead stripper Justice is engaged to a member of the werewolf gang and may even be a lycanthrope herself.
Whilst the film is out in cinemas in April, viewers can catch this celebration of blood, boobs and bullets on DVD as of 7 May.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey