This week we launch The Fox by Conrad Williams with an exciting free event on Friday March 1 with Conrad Williams, Graham Joyce, V.H. Leslie and Jasper Bark at The University of Warwick. Don’t forget to e-mail [email protected] to reserve your place. You can also check out the Facebook event here.
To coincide with the launch of The Fox we’re offering a couple of great promotional deals below. The deals will expire on Friday March 1 at 11:59pm so act now to avoid disappointment (and before you forget, if you’re anything like me procrastination can be a right burden).
If you’ve been wondering about purchasing one of the This Is Horror chapbooks for a while but have yet to do so there hasn’t been a better time. UK customers can choose between buying a single chapbook for £3.99 or just £6.99 for both Joe & Me and Thin Men With Yellow Faces, that’s just £1 more than the regular price for a single edition chapbook plus postage.
Remember this offer closes on Friday March 1 and there are no plans to reopen this offer in the future.
Joe & Me by David Moody
Thin Men With Yellow Faces by Gary McMahon and Simon Bestwick
UK ONLY: Joe & Me by David Moody and Thin Men With Yellow Faces by Gary McMahon and Simon Bestwick
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey