Ramsey Campbell, a man who needs no introduction unless you have been comatose since the mid-70s, kicks this collection off with an endorsement for the many talented female authors out there. In a world where positive discrimination is still largely present in literature, he lists Sarah Pinborough, Alison Littlewood, Caitlin Kiernan, and a host of other great writers as some of the best in the field, regardless of sex. And Thana Niveau, the author of this collection, receives very high praise indeed from Campbell.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey