Arrow Films, who have been doing their best over the past couple of years to provide the British public with smart presentations of cult horror films, have, with their latest release, brought us sparkling new transfers of Lamberto Bava’s Demons pictures, two Italian horror films produced during the mid-1980s, a very bleak time indeed for horror in the UK, which was still reeling in the aftermath of the infamous Video Recordings Act.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey