Jimmy Kerrigan is a writer living in small-town Hobson’s Valley. An outsider with an inexplicable fear of the dark, Kerrigan is something of a mystery to those in the community. The opening scenes with Randall Moore, the proprietor of a local store, suggest that Jimmy is about as welcome as a bout of chlamydia, which is something that he is aware of but remains unable to remedy, other than altering where he chooses to buy his groceries from.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey