Surviving The Dead tracks the Ford brother’s filmmaking journey through testimonials and on-set pictures that get under the skin of the cinematic processes involved. The book takes the readers on a journey from England to Africa and into the true hell of making an ambitious film on a tight budget.
Detailing the horror of malaria-plagued Africa and laying bare the stresses and tensions amongst cast and crew, Surviving The Dead pulls no punches in delivering an insightful and passionate account for all aspiring filmmakers.
The book is available for pre-order on the official Surviving The Dead website for a discounted price of £2.99. It will then be expanded to Amazon and iTunes amongst others on 1 March where it will be available for £3.99.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey