However, with the release this week of the remake of the iconic Evil Dead looking like it may buck the trend, we at This Is Horror sat down round a very big, gothic table and had a chat. We each threw two titles (although some of us cheated!) into the dusty Fedora in the middle of the table. One would be our favourite remake, the other our most hated. Then we had to take turns in explaining why we had chosen the films we had. It was like a weird AA meeting.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey