Angry Robot have announced that they have signed up former Spin City actor Michael Boatman to a two book deal. Boatman will produce the novels Last God Standing (Spring 2014) and Who Wants to be the Prince of Darkness? (2015) over the next two years.
Horror Channel go howling mad
Horror Channel have announced their werewolf season – Howling Mad! The films featured include Simeon Halligan’s beastly chiller Splintered which is showing on 5 July and horror comedy Attack of the Werewolves on 26 July. There are also repeat showings of 13 Hours and Ginger Snaps. Horror Channel is available on Sky Channel 319, Virgin 149 and Freesat 138.
Crystal Lake release two new books
Crystal Lake Publishing release two new books at the end of June. First up is Daniel I Russell’s Tricks, Mischief and Mayhem which is out now and is swiftly followed by Paul Kane’s short novel Sleepers on 30 June. Both books are available to order from the Crystal Lake Publishing website.
Spider Baby Trailer
Arrow Video have released the trailer for the super-deluxe edition of Jack Hill’s long lost film Spider Baby. The film was restored by Hill himself and is out to buy now on blu-ray and DVD.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey