The artwork for The Book of the Crowman, the final part of Joseph D’Lacey’s Black Dawn saga has been released ahead of the book’s release date of 25 February. Be sure to check back to This Is Horror for the final verdict on the book.
A very Bloody Homecoming
A high school corridors become soaked in blood come Homecoming, in new slasher film Bloody Homecoming which is released in UK DVD by Image Entertainment on 10 March.
William Meikle lights a DarkFuse
DarkFuse have released William Meikle’s new novella Broken Sigil on Kindle. The novella is described as a dark story of love and loss, and is available to buy now from Amazon.
Friday night double-bills return!
Horror Channel have announced that they are reviving Hammer double-bills on a Friday night. Starting in February the series will include Hammer classics such as The Devil Rides Out and Dracula: Prince of Darkness. The double-bills will run every Friday throughout February, for full details of the schedule head over to the Horror Channel website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey