Resident Evil Revelations comes to home consoles
Capcom have confirmed that Resident Evil Revelations, a game originally released on Nintendo 3DS, will be released on Xbox 360, Playstation3, WiiU and PC in May. The game fills in events between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, it also features returning favourites Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. Resident Evil Revelations will be released in North America on 21 May and in Europe on 24 May.
Resident Evil 6 PC expansion
The PC version of Resident Evil 6 will be launched on Friday 22 March in both Europe and North America with a new and exclusive game mode – The Mercenaries: No Mercy. The game will also include a playable campaign featuring Ada Wong which will also allow co-op play.
This Is Horror podcast
This week saw the recording of the first This Is Horror podcast. The pod is presented by site editor Michael Wilson and he is joined by feature writer John Costello and yours truly, Dan Howarth. The podcast features a review and discussion of Jennifer Lynch’s new film Chained and will also feature an interview with the director herself. The podcast will be up on iTunes soon. Be sure to check This Is Horror for details.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey