David Moody has released a brand new novella The Cost of Living. The story features Stuart, a man who has stockpiled and prepared for the zombie apocalypse for a long time, as the numbers of the infected grow and his family’s supplies begin to dwindle, Stuart realises he has to protect his family no matter the cost… The novella is available now from Amazon.
David Moody has also announced a sale on rare and exclusive books for a limited time over at his Infected Books website. Many of the bundles are already sold out yet some fantastic bargains still remain.
Colorado succumbs to horror
The 5th Annual Telluride Horror Show takes place in Telluride Colorado from 10-12 October 2014. The festival features screenings of some of the hottest horror and sci-fi films around. To celebrate this the festival organisers have released an Early Bird 3 day pass for just $72, they have also announced a 5 for 4 offer on individual screening tickets. To submit your film or to buy tickets check out the Telluride Horror Show website.
Dracula descends on Manchester
The Contact Theatre in Manchester will play host to the Mark Bruce Company’s performance of Dracula on 10 and 11 October. The performance uses dance and classical music to portray the haunting and erotic story by Bram Stoker. Tickets and further information are available on the Contact Theatre website.
Trailer arrives for Green Inferno
Green Inferno is the latest film from the twisted mind of Hostel director Eli Roth. The film is about a group of student activists that arrive in Peru to help save the rainforest, only to discover when they arrive that no good deed goes unpunished…
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey