The Woman in Black star, Daniel Radcliffe, has been reported to be interested in playing the lead role of the Hunchback in Paul McGuigan’s remake of the classic, Frankenstein. It is currently in the works at Twentieth Century Fox. The script is being finalised before serious talks can begin with actors.
The remake is based on a script by Max Landis (Chronicle) and reportedly puts a sci-fi take on this classic story based on Mary Shelly’s novel of the same name.
Autumn: Horror in the East updates
Autumn: Horror in the East have announced that Jackson’s Murderous Make-up will be in attendance for this year’s horror extravaganza. Professional horror make-up artist Jenny Jackson said, “I’m really excited to be part of the Autumn: Horror in the East event, being a big fan of horror and the work of many of the authors attending, it will be my pleasure to be able to offer my own blood splattering make-up twist to all.”
The event takes place on 2 and 3 November 2012 at the Aspire Centre in Lowestoft. Guests include David Moody, Joseph D’Lacey, Jasper Bark and Conrad Williams. The Autumn: Horror in the East event will also feature Q&A sessions, books by the guest authors on sale and a limited number of t-shirts.
Unfortunately Wayne Simmons and Simon Bestwick have had to pull out of the event.
Full length Paranormal Activity 4 trailer
The full length trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 is now available. The film will be released 17 October in UK and 19 October USA.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey