Fans of M.R. James will be thrilled to learn that the wonderful Robert Lloyd Parry has announced a number of exciting ventures for the New Year. There will be a short run of shows in London, Cambridge and Bristol in January in addition to the release of a new DVD including ‘Oh, Whistle…’ and ‘The Ash Tree’. Full details of all of these developments can be found at the Nunkie Productions website.
Resident Evil 6 expands
Microsoft have released three Xbox 360 exclusive online game modes. The first, Predator, gives the player full access to the fearsome Ustanak and its arsenal of weapons. The Survivors mode is a classic death-match mode and the final scenario Onslaught pits the player against waves on the undead. The modes are available on Xbox Live now.
Brand new short film available now
A Portuguese short horror film entitled Survivalismo has been released online via c7nema.net. The film is available to view online for free at Vimeo.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey