The organisers of Grimm Up North have announced their line-up for the early part of next year. 2013 will begin with a double bill of Repulsion & Chained on 9 January. This is then followed by Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I Didn’t Come Here to Die on 23 January. The month is then brought to an end with a showing of Mon Ami and Chop on 31 January. Tickets and venue details are available direct from the Grimm Up North website.
Twisted Tales in Liverpool
The folks over at Twisted Tales have announced their latest event – Twisted Tales of Serial Murder which will be hosted at Waterstones in Liverpool One on Friday 22 February between 18:00 – 19:30. Reading at the event will be Close to the Bone author Stuart MacBride, The Ritual author Adam Nevill and Black Flowers scribe Steve Mosby. Tickets are available from the Twisted Tales website for free.
V/H/S Launches in the UK
Momentum Pictures have announced a one-off screening of their new anthology feature film V/H/S at Blackhall Studios in London on 16 January 2013. V/H/S is released in UK cinemas on 18 January and DVD and Blu-Ray on 28 January 2013. Tickets for the event are available at the Adrian Gibson Music Productions website.
Bates Motel Trailer
The trailer for the new television show Bates Motel, which documents Norman Bates’ descent into madness has been released. A ten episode first season has been announced and we at This Is Horror will bring you more details as and when we receive them.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey