The Ford Brothers have announced that their new film The Dead 2 will be filmed in India in early 2013. The Ford Brothers claim that the sequel will be bigger and bolder than the original. Be sure to check back to This Is Horror for more news on the film as it emerges.
Adam Nevill lands a new deal
Great news has emerged for fans of rising British horror star Adam Nevill, Pan MacMillan have announced that Nevill has signed a three book deal that will see the publication of two brand new tomes and the re-publication of Nevill’s excellent debut novel Banquet for the Damned. This is truly excellent news for all horror fans and This Is Horror extend our congratulations to Adam.
The Woman in Black sequel finds a director
BAFTA nominated director Tom Harper has announced that he is in line to direct The Woman in Black: Angels of Death. The film, rumoured to be starring the first film’s lead Daniel Radcliffe, is set in the 1940’s and sees Eel Marsh House serve as a home for evacuated children, something that serves to awaken the spirit that lives within… More news will be featured on This Is Horror as it is made available.
This Is Horror is not normally in a slushy and sentimental mood but this week we extend our congratulations to beloved staff member John Llewellyn Probert who married his long-term sweetheart Thana Niveau on Halloween. Congratulations to them both from all here at This Is Horror!
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey