Liverpool Horror Fest 2015
The 2015 incarnation of the Liverpool Horror Fest takes place tomorrow (Saturday 15th August) at The Kazimier in Liverpool. The event will feature guests such as Ramsey Campbell, Paul Kane, Barbie Wilde and Simeon Halligan of Grimmfest. The full line-up including details of the evening’s entertainment and tickets can be found at the Eventbrite website.
Damien Trailer Emerges
The trailer for Damien, the TV series in the universe of the 1976 horror classic The Omen has landed. Bradley James of iZombie fame will take up the title role when the show lands in 2016.
Dark Minds expand their repertoire
Dark Minds Press have announced that they have acquired a new collection from Benedict J. Jones called Ride The Dark Country: Tales of The Weird West. The book will be released in early 2016 and This Is Horror will bring you more news as we have it.
Game Over, is a new arcade themed book of short horror stories from Snowbooks. Game Over features stories from Simon Bestwick, Michael Carroll and is edited by Jonathan Green. The book is currently £1.19 as an ebook, you can pick up a copy from Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey