The second series of the TV show American Horror Story is going to be set in an insane asylum. The new series will be named American Horror Story: Asylum. Creator Ryan Murphy explains, “We picked ‘Asylum’ because it not only describes the setting – an insane asylum run by Jessica Lange’s character which was formerly a tuberculosis ward – but also signifies a place of haven for the unloved and the unwanted. This year’s theme is about sanity and tackling real life horrors.”
Resident Evil 6 – Play as Ada Wong or a Zombie
Ada Wong will be a playable character in the new videogame, with her own individual campaign. If you want to play as a zombie, J’avo or other C-virus mutation then the new online mode Agent Hunt delivers. As a hunter, players can go into other player’s sessions to eliminate their human characters. For more information on the new game go to the Capcom website.
Grimm Up North Early Bird Passes on Sale
A limited amount of early bird festival passes are still available at the great reduced price of £45.00. The fourth film of the festival, the English Premiere of Below Zero has also been announced. For further details about the films being shown at the festival visit the Grimm up North website.
Zombies at Tiffany’s
Sam Stone’s new novella, Zombies at Tiffany’s is now in stock, “A steampunked story of diamonds, chutzpah, death and horror from the blood-drenched pen of Sam Stone.” For more updates on the books release go to Sam Stone’s website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey