Those belonging to what one day may be known as the VHS generation (Betamax and V2000 never really got a look in) will hopefully remember with tremendous fondness coming home from the video shop back in those heady Be Kind Rewind days of the mid 1980s with the latest Charles Band Empire production. In the UK, these micro-budget science fiction pictures were released by the mighty Entertainment in Video company in oversized colourful boxes that probably cost more to make than the films they contained.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey