“Weird World War III stokes our collective fears with tales of worst-case scenario nightmares by some of the best writers in the business.”
Suppose the USA had gone to war with the Soviet Union.
Fighting on sea, air, land, even beyond to the astral plane. Struggling to dominate parallel dimensions. Battling on the surface of the moon.
What would be different about our world now? The wonders we could see?
The terrors unleashed on us from horrifying dimensions?
Why we’re excited about this book:
By day, Sean Patrick Hazlett works in finance and technology. The rest of the time he spends writing and editing tales of horror, science-fiction, and weird fiction. Sean is a winner of the Writers of the Future Contest, with fiction and nonfiction appearing in Writers of the Future, Unnerving, Grimdark Magazine, Terraform, Vastarien, Galaxy’s Edge, Abyss & Apex, Fictionvale Magazine, The Colored Lens, and Mad Scientist Journal, as well as writing the short story collection Alien Abattoir, and a novella, The Post-Apocalyptic Tourist’s Guide. Weird World War III stokes our collective fears with tales of worst-case scenario nightmares by some of the best writers in the business.
Featuring fiction by David Drake, Mike Resnick, Erica Satifka, Kevin Andrew Murphy, Martin L. Shoemaker, Sarah A. Hoyt, Deborah A. Wolf, Ville Meriläinen, Peter J. Wacks and Bryan Thomas Schmidt, C.L. Kagmi, Nick Mamatas, John Langan, and many more, Weird World War III, edited by Sean Patrick Hazlett, is forthcoming from Baen 6 October 2020 and is available for pre-order now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey