“With some stories never collected before, and a few originals thrown in the mix, Bentley Little’s first collection in over a decade is destined to be another classic of the genre.”
Sticky Notes. Hotel maids. Small town rodeos. Snowmen.
At times, all of these things can be innocent, completely safe.
But in the hands of Bentley Little, something so innocent as a plain old sticky note can become evil and sinister, even deadly, in a matter of seconds. Walking Alone: Short Stories by Bentley Little features twenty-seven tales of terror, from the man Stephen King calls ‘the horror poet laureate’.
Why we’re excited about this book:
With some stories never collected before, and a few originals thrown in the mix, Bentley Little’s first collection in over a decade is destined to be another classic of the genre. Little may be reclusive and mysterious, but his bibliography is long and varied, spanning several decades, with many writers finding his work influential and seminal to the horror experience. Forthcoming from Cemetery Dance Publications, Walking Along: Short Stories by Bentley Little is available for pre-order and releases 29 June 18.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey