“With this collection, LaRocca showcases his flair for combining twisted characters with tragic stories that capture the turmoil of the human condition.”
Eight dark tales.
Explore the shadow side of love.
From the mind of Eric LaRocca.
Why we’re excited about this book:
Within just a short amount of time, Eric LaRocca has taken the horror fiction world by storm. Author of the poetry collection Fanged Dandelion, Starving Ghosts in Every Thread, and most recently Things Have Gotten Worse Since We Last Spoke. Eric’s short fiction has appeared in Rejected for Content, Infernal Ink Magazine, Stiff Things, and Year’s Best Hardcore Horror, Volume 2 among other publications. With this collection, LaRocca showcases his flair for combining twisted characters with tragic stories that capture the turmoil of the human condition. Chad Lutzke (Of Foster Homes and Flies) calls the book: “Daring, tense, and imaginative with tragically poetic prose. One of the best collections I’ve read in years.”, and Daniel Kraus (The Living Dead, Bent Heavens) says: “LaRocca proves that the sickest minds can have the biggest hearts—he’s a twisted, tender new talent.”
Why Eric’s excited about this book:
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey