“With a flair for creating unforgettable characters in impossible situations, Carey’s latest, Someone Like Me, is destined to be another classic you won’t want to miss.”
But Liz has another side—a side that’s twisted and malicious. And she’ll do anything to make sure things go her way, no matter how dangerous or extreme.
When this side of Liz gains control, disaster and pain are sure to follow.
Before turning the zombie apocalypse novel on its head with The Girl With All the Gifts, M. R. Carey was working in comics and churning out his Felix Castor novels as Mike Carey. With a flair for creating unforgettable characters in impossible situations, Carey’s latest, Someone Like Me, is destined to be another classic you won’t want to miss. Louise Jensen (The Sister) says: “Someone Like Me is a taut clever thriller that left me utterly bereft when I’d finished. It’s a masterpiece” Author of The Boy on the Bridge and Fellside, Someone Like Me by M. R. Carey is forthcoming from Orbit Publishing, releasing 6 November 2018 and available for pre-order now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey