“ This fusion of dark and violent themes promises to be something a bit special.”
The ultimate thrash juggernaut, Slayer has dominated stages and destroyed audiences for over thirty years, with their latest album, Repentless, showing no signs of slowing down or showing mercy.
Based on the brutal Repentless video trilogy by B. J. McDonnell, this expansion of the video storylines by writer Jon Schnepp (Metalocalypse, Venture Brothers) and illustrator Guiu Vilanova (Conan, Weird Detective) drives deep into the darkest heart of America, spawning a raging road trip down a bloodstained highway, a tale of the doomed, the damned… and the repentless!
Why We’re Excited About This Book:
Horror and rock music have always gone hand in hand, and few bands rock harder than Slayer, so this fusion of the dark and violent themes on their recent Repentless album with the visual medium of a graphic novel promises to be something a bit special.
Slayer: Repentless is out on 5 September 2017 and is available from Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey